39 South Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
December 08, 2021
This position oversees the membership program at Berkshire Museum and is the main Altru database administrator for the department. They are the key staff member entering and maintaining all donor and gift records; running and giving reports; and preparing renewals, acknowledgments, and membership communications. The role will provide weekly giving and analytic reports to the Chief Engagement Officer and other departmental staff as requested.
- Serve as the lead staff member for all things related to membership reporting, tracking, and outreach; manage reporting and data entry in Altru as directed by the Development Manager.
- Responsible for entering and managing all data into the database including gifts, activities, event attendance, notes, and other information.
- Responsible for maintaining member lists and benefits and ensuring members receive regular correspondence.
- Will work with Development Manager and Chief Engagement Officer to develop strategies to increase revenue through membership incentives.
- Responsible for satellite membership programs, specifically the Library Pass Program, Corporate / Organization, and other institutional memberships.
The position partners with the Marketing and Design Associate to market and maintain the Museums's brand identity through all mediums: publications, the press, broadcasts, social media, the museum website, and in-house materials including wayfinding and promotional signage. As the museum's social media voice, the engagement associate plays a key role in the museum's work to make the museum accessible and welcoming to all.
- Manage the museum's social media accounts and maintain a social calendar filled with daily posts to continue to build a social community and drive attendance to exhibitions and programs, in keeping with the museum's brand identity and voice.
- Stay current with social media trends and innovations to incorporate them as appropriate.
- Create and distribute weekly e-blasts
- Fulfill photography needs of the Museum by taking photographs at events and openings as assigned and maintain the museum's marketing photo database
- Other duties as required
- Two years of related experience.
- At least 1 year of related experience in fundraising.
- At least 1 year of related experience working with databases.
- At least 1 year of related experience working in an administrative role.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite. At least Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator.
How To Apply:
Send letter of interest, resume, and references to Hillary Dunne Ferrone, Chief Engagement Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Position is considered open until filled.
February 02, 2022
$36,000 - $38,000
About this Organization:
Berkshire Museum offers a unique array of exhibitions, activities, and attractions for visitors of all ages. From fine art and ancient objects to fossils; from an aquarium of native and exotic creatures to the Feigenbaum Hall of Innovation, it is a community museum: a place where everyone, from toddlers to elders, can learn, play, explore, innovate, be engaged and inspired.