Lucy Lacoste Gallery,located in Concord MA, is seeking an experienced full time Gallery Assistant!
-4 Days, 32 hours/week position paid as a 5 day, 40 hours/week position!-
As the gallery assistant, you will work closely with staff to assist in the following areas:
· Administration duties
· Website updates and maintenance
· Inventory data input
· Designing and sending marketing emails
· Prepping and packing artworks for shipping
· Receiving and unpacking artworks
· Show installation and de-installation
· Meeting and greeting guests at openings
This role truly offers you valuable hands-on experience on how an art gallery is run from all aspects.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelors degree and 1 year's experience as a Gallery Assistant.
Equivalent experience will be considered.
This position is immediate start (with some flexibility).
- Experienced computer, internet and social media user
- Very knowledgeable with Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Mac based user
- Basic Photoshop skills (or similar / online design equivalent)
- Graphic design mindset (for creating website banners, etc)
- Self motived, conscientious, task based worked with good follow-through
- Public relations and/or writing expertise
- High accuracy and efficiency in data entry and other tasks
- Art background or creative visual sensibility
- Ability to handle and pack delicate artworks
- Some quickbooks/book keeping experience preferred
How To Apply:
Please email Lucy Lacoste at email@example.com.
Please use the body of the email as a space to write your cover letter and attach your resume.
If you are selected for an interview we will require three references.
August 13, 2021
$35,000 - $38,000
About this Organization:
Art gallery with a focus on ceramics