Executive Administrator and Data Analytics Manager
Raising A Reader MA (RAR-MA) is an evidence-based early literacy organization dedicated to helping families of
young children (newborn through age 6) develop, practice and maintain habits of reading together at home. Our
work, which both increases access to books and offers families tools and support for strengthening the culture of
reading at home, is driven by more that 30 years of research that shows the single most significant factor
influencing a child's academic achievement is being regularly read to by their parents and adult caregivers before
Director of DevelopmentSTART DATE:
REMOTE- FLEX BOSTON LOCATION / PART-TIMEPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Executive Administrator and Data Analytics Manager will support the role of the Executive
Director and Development Manager and is vital for the smooth-running of the organization.
The seasoned Administrator will work on a variety of tasks to support timely and well-organized
deliverables that advance decision making, internal/external donor and partner relations and
organizational efficiency. In addition, the Executive Administrator and Data Analytics Manager
will produce reports, presentations and briefs for effective decision-making and donor
outreach. The Executive Administrator and Data Analytics Manager will be a member of the
Development Team, working at the direction of the Director of Development.
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys building systems, efficient processes and is
excited about increased outcomes from their efforts. We are a small team, and collaboration,
entrepreneurial initiatives and continuous learning are encouraged. In addition to competitive
salary and benefits, the person in this position will gain exposure to a network of nonprofit and
corporate contacts and ongoing leadership development.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Data Analytics Manager:
- Support the Executive Director and Director of Development to be the point of contact
to schedule meetings, send reminders and route correspondence.
- Input minutes and follow-up correspondence into key stakeholder's Contact, Account or
Opportunity in Salesforce database.
- Coordinate and update Executive team's calendar with meetings, webinars,
internal/external events and development pipeline calls.
- Contribute to and help execute major donor strategy by providing segmented donor
analytics and identify emerging donor opportunities.
- Lead in the development of automated Salesforce dashboards and reports to enhance
data driven decisions.
- Work with Development Communications Manager to create yearly reports and data-driven reports such as the impact report, Annual Report, organizational overviews and
other materials as-needed.
- Manage grant pipeline calendar and assist with grant reporting.
This position is part-time, 25-29 hours per week. Hourly range is commensurate with
experience ($25/hr - $30/hr). Related part-time benefits
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
- Demonstrated commitment to improving the lives of children and families; deep
appreciation and enthusiasm for the literacy mission of RAR-MA
- At least 3-5 years Executive Admin Assistance and Admin experience in Salesforce (or other
donor database) required, familiarity with the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack preferred
- Superior attention to detail, including strong editing skills
- Exceptional time management, project management (simultaneous with multiple projects)
and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and effectively without close supervision
- Experience establishing a relational database management system and understanding of
- Experience taking data and making it more accessible, understandable and useable for
leaders to make strategic decisions
- Proven ability to learn and communicate new systems, processes, and concepts quickly and
- Especially strong analytical skills and ability to combine an understanding of organizational
objectives, donor needs and creativity in order to meet strategic goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent professional experience
How To Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mary Ann Lerner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include email subject, “Executive Administrator and Data Analytics Manager
application.” Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Raising A Reader MA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to creating a
multicultural organization. We actively seek a diverse pool of candidates for this position.
May 31, 2021
$32,000 - $45,000
About this Organization:
Raising A Reader MA is an evidence-based early literacy organization dedicated to helping families of young children (newborn through age 6) develop, practice and maintain habits of reading together at home. Our work, which both increases access to books and offers families tools and support for strengthening the culture of reading at home, is driven by 25 years of research that shows the single most significant factor influencing a child's academic achievement is being regularly read to by their parents and adult caregivers before starting kindergarten.