Reporting to the Chief Communications and Development Officer, the Marketing Manager develops and executes marketing strategies to inform and inspire JWA’s growing global audience. The Marketing Manager works closely with the communications team to ensure a successful, integrated marketing plan that reflects the organization’s mission and vision. The ideal candidate has significant experience in digital marketing and analytics, graphic design, and writing. JWA is seeking someone who is a creative and strategic thinker, an excellent communicator, and is passionate about promoting an inclusive space for Jewish women’s voices. JWA’s audience has grown by more than 30 percent in the past year. The Marketing Manager will design and implement strategies for both deepening engagement with new contacts and continuing list growth. As we mark JWA’s 25th anniversary in 2021, the Marketing Manager will play an important role in plans for celebrating JWA’s history and vision for the future.
Remote applicants will be considered for this role.
- Oversee JWA’s brand identity across all marketing platforms
- Write and edit copy for marketing materials
- Develop and direct email campaigns and manage contact lists using Constant Contact
- Analyze data from marketing platforms to optimize performance
- Market virtual events, including promotion, registration, and follow up
- Produce assets such as promotional videos, graphics, and advertisements
- Manage production of development collateral such as appeals, annual reports, postcards, and brochures
- Ensure marketing strategies and website content are in line with industry best practices
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The salary for this position is $50,000-$55,000, commensurate with experience. This full-time position is eligible for a generous benefits package, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, paid parental leave, 403(b) contribution, FSA, and QTA.
The office is located in Brookline, MA. Remote applicants will be considered. JWA is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, LGBTQ people, and disabled people are strongly encouraged to apply.?
About this Organization:
The Jewish Women's Archive documents Jewish women's stories, elevates their voices, and inspires them to be agents of change.
Put yourself at the intersection of history, feminism, Judaism, and social change. Be part of a dynamic team at a non-profit working to strengthen women’s voices and impact. The Jewish Women’s Archive is a national organization devoted to collecting and promoting the stories and voices of Jewish women, to ensure a more accurate historical narrative and a more inclusive future. In addition to its website, the world's largest source of information on Jewish women, JWA offers a wide range of online and public programs that provide education and insight, trains the thought leaders of tomorrow through a teen fellowship, and sparks conversation on its blog, podcast, book club, and on social media.