Enterprise Art Advisor
We are looking for a dynamo Art Advisor to join our enterprise team. You’ll lead the management and delivery of exceptional artwork programs to some of our largest clients, and while ultimately responsible for your own success, you’ll have the full support of our internal marketing, business development and operation teams. This is a great opportunity for an experienced art advisor with a balanced passion for art, design, client service, and sales to join a small, growing team and make a real difference.
- Work with our internal teams to build proposals and win large commercial projects.
- Oversee the management and delivery of exceptional artwork programs for clients.
- Leverage our in-house technology and artwork catalog to deliver expert curatorial services.
- Develop a deep understanding of our services and continually work to improve our processes.
- Consistently achieve sales and project delivery goals.
- Successful prior Art Advising/Consulting experience working with large commercial clients and projects.
- Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented.
- Experience and prior success working with senior clients, architects, designers and large art committees.
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, regularly evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- BA/BS degree.
How To Apply:
Email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and cover letter, and be sure to include the position title in the subject of your email.
October 10, 2019
Salary plus commission and benefits
About this Organization:
TurningArt is a Boston-based artwork service for consumers, businesses and real estate nationwide. With a proprietary catalog of artworks from more than one thousand contemporary painters, photographers, sculptors, installation and mixed-media artists, TurningArt provides clients with collections of artwork that are engaging, fresh, and local. As a full-service artwork company, we handle the entire process from design through on-site installation. We've been featured on NPR, The CBS Early Show, and the Wall Street Journal, and have served thousands of happy clients across the country.