Museum Partnerships Growth Associate
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies serving the museum and cultural sector? Do you thrive by being surrounded by incredibly smart, mission-driven people that push you to be better? Are you hard working and hungry to constantly learn? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need to talk. Cuseum is looking for Museum Partnerships Growth Associate to begin a career with our successful sales team.
Cuseum is the helps museums and cultural nonprofits engage their visitors, members, and donors using the power of technology. We provide the world's top cultural organizations, such as SFMOMA and the White House, deliver engaging, educational, and inspiring experiences to their audiences. Headquartered in downtown Boston, we are building for the future of the museum and cultural experience, and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Museum Partnerships Growth Associates are the first point of contact for all new prospects to discuss Cuseum’s products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them determine the most appropriate Cuseum solution for their needs.
- - Generate new leads and build a pipeline of new customers
- - Reach out to prospects via phone, e-mail, and other campaigns.
- - Conduct sales appointments and demonstrate how we add value to our customers.
- - Set-up and monitor campaigns on existing sales automation and CRM tools.
What we’re looking for:
- - Great communicator, both internally and externally
- - A creative, hands-on problem solver
- - Enjoys working on a team but can also succeed when working autonomously
- - A quick study – able to pick up and cope with change quickly
- - Entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude
- - History of selling to and/or working with nonprofits or museums is a plus, but not required.
- - Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- - Comfortable and confident on phone calls
How To Apply:
E-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
November 30, 2019
$35,000 - $45,000
About this Organization:
Cuseum helps organizations drive visitor, member, and patron engagement using digital tools. Cuseum's software platform makes it easy for museums, attractions, and nonprofits to publish mobile apps, generate new revenue opportunities, and leverage data insights.