Arts Transcending Borders Fellow
Reporting to the Associate Director, Arts Transcending Borders (ATB), the ATB Fellow supports the administration of the Arts Transcending Borders program while gaining experience in all aspects of managing a visiting artist program in an academic setting. This is a two-year, full time position.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Help manage artist residencies and visits, schedule and organize events, coordinate schedules, reserve event space, arrange audio/visual needs and receptions
- Coordinate travel and housing arrangements for visiting artists, process contracts and personal service agreements, and make hospitality arrangements for the artists
- Help with program evaluation and track and analyze audience participation
- Assist in College-wide arts initiatives including print materials and the Arts at Holy Cross Festival
- Help coordinate publicity efforts to increase visibility and attendance across print, web, social media and other channels
- Assist in maintaining and updating the Arts Transcending Borders section of the Holy Cross website
- Coordinate the production of marketing collateral and distribution to identified target audiences internally and externally
- Help build and maintain the ATB email list; develop content and manage presence on various social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree required. High level of interest in the arts and arts administration. Effective project management skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to manage large quantity of detailed information, remain calm and professional in changing circumstances, flexibility, and dependability. Proven ability to organize, solve problems and complete projects with minimal supervision and work as part of a small team. Competence with Microsoft Office and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sites) required. Experience with content management tools like Drupal, and basic video editing software (iMovie, Final Cut) desired. Demonstrated ability to write clear, engaging and compelling copy in a variety of styles, as well as editing and proofreading skills. Knowledge and experience with a variety of social media platforms. Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends
How To Apply:
Apply online at : https://holycross.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=106741
Please attach a cover letter addressing the position requirements along with your resume.
In your cover letter please also address how your work supports the College's mission as a Jesuit, undergraduate liberal arts college (see http://www.holycross.edu/mission) and its core commitment to diversity and inclusion. For more information, please visit http://holycross.edu/diversity.
Review of applications will begin as received and continue until the position has been filled.
February 28, 2019
About this Organization:
Arts Transcending Borders (ATB), initially funded by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, is an initiative designed to enhance the role of the arts in every aspect of the Holy Cross experience by infusing the arts into students’ academic lives and creating new opportunities throughout the curriculum and the community to cross cultural, geographic, and disciplinary boundaries.