Private Piano Instructor
INSPIRING. REWARDING. FUN.These are some of the words instructors use to describe their careers at Real School!
What fires you up? Are you inspired to share your passion for music by helping others to discover and develop their unique talents? Are you thrilled when you help someone to ‘get it,’ to break through and gain more confidence?
If so, then Real School just might be the right fit! Our instructors begin part-time and can grow into full-time.
The Real School of Music seeks a private piano instructor to join the faculty at our BURLINGTON, MA location for a minimum of 2-3 days per week, including Saturdays. Our teaching hours are M-F 2-9pm and Saturday 9am-6pm.
Please visit our website to learn more about our company and what we offer: http://www.therealschoolofmusic.com (Check out our employment page, too!)
- - You have a Bachelor's degree (preferably in music) or life-experience teaching and being an awesome musician
- - You have at least three years professional teaching experience with beginner, intermediate, and advanced students. You're able to work with all ages.
- - You're flexible and can adapt your teaching to different music and learning styles.
- - You're able to work with a variety of ages, or open to learning how to stretch your limits.
- - Are you a multi-instrumentalist? Playing and teaching multiple instruments is a plus!
- - You have strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. You reply to requests and communication in a timely manner. You're ready to dive in, be a part of the team, and go the extra mile!
- - You have experience with live performance.
- - You're eager to participate in faculty showcases, external events, and student concerts and recitals
- - You're interested in coaching groups of young musicians in an ensemble or band setting, in preparation for live performances throughout the year.
How To Apply:
If you want the security and benefits of being an employee with a career path, and if you want to become part of an elite team shaping the future of music education, please upload your personalized cover letter and resume directly to this link:
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
July 31, 2019
About this Organization:
The Real School of Music is an innovative growth-oriented leader in private music instruction and one of the fastest growing private music schools in the nation. Representing much more than weekly music lessons, Real School has been described as being like a "health club for musicians" – a place where students of all ages belong to a living, breathing music education and performing arts community. In addition to individual instruction, Real School students participate in youth and adult ensembles in a variety of musical styles. They gain access to recording and production opportunities in our in-house recording suite and perform live shows in our nightclub style performance space and also at local area venues. Students are welcome to use our state-of-the-art facilities for practice, rehearsals or impromptu collaboration any time. We also attract world-class talent to supplement the Real School experience. We have recently hosted clinics and performances by Erika Van Pelt, Robin Lane, Jeff Coffin, Felix Pastorius, Jeff Sipe, Greg Hawkes, Gail Ann Dorsey, J.D. DeServio, and Jim Hurst, as well as Gary Willis, Dino Govoni, Peter Calo, Tim Ray, Steve Hunt, and Dave Mattacks. This exciting new concept for music education has enjoyed rapid growth, as reported in the Boston Globe and in dozens of local/regional media outlets. Real School is unlike any music school you've ever seen, and represents career opportunities most music educators can only dream about!