Customer Success Associate
At Cuseum, our mission is to help museums, attractions, and nonprofits better engage and delight their visitors, members, and patrons. We love our customers and are looking for someone to help onboard, assist, and support them every step of the process.
We're seeking someone who is driven to help our customers exceed their goals. From onboarding, support, and continued engagement to ensure customer success, satisfaction, and adoption.
If this is you, we'd love to have you on our passionate team!
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing adoption, and ensuring satisfaction.
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
The ideal candidate is someone with a background in customer success and management of numerous customers at one time. The candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 25, 2020
About this Organization:
Cuseum helps organizations drive visitor, member, and patron engagement using digital tools. Cuseum's software platform makes it easy for museums, attractions, and nonprofits to publish mobile apps, generate new revenue opportunities, and leverage data insights.