Visitor Service Representative
Visitor Services Representatives
are responsible for greeting visitors, selling Museum Memberships and general
admission tickets, and ensuring that all visitors have a positive overall
Museum experience. This is a part-time position.
Currently the position is Tuesday and Thursday with possible weekend hours.
1. Admission sales to the museum.
2. Offering to sell or renew Museum Membership at the beginning of every appropriate transaction.
3. Accurate cash handling and reconciliation.
4. Welcoming all visitors.
5. Creative problem solving and resolution of visitor issues.
6. Provide information on Museum exhibits and activities to enhance the visitor experience.
7. Perform a combination of clerical tasks to support administrative operations.
8. Additional duties as assigned in support of the mission of the Museum
1-3 years of related experience in customer service and cash
• Excellent customer service skills
• Familiarity with computer systems
• Cash handling expertise
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written fluency in
• Solid organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work as a team player
How To Apply:
To apply for this position,
please email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position begins ASAP
Please limit inquiries to this email address only. Please do not contact
the listing organization in any other manner.
August 25, 2017
About this Organization:
The Larz Anderson Auto Museum is home to "America’s oldest car collection." For over 75 years the Larz Anderson Auto Museum has been supporting the community through a variety of educational programs, exhibits, and lectures.
Today the Museum's primary goal is its continued support of the community through educational outreach and the preservation of our permanent collection of early automobiles.