321 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Date Posted: March 09, 2019
Region: Eastern Massachusetts
This position requires:
- Reliable transportation to and from the class site and the ability to transport materials to and from class.
- Must be available at least one weekday afternoon per week between 2:30pm and 4:30pm to teach a 1 hour to 1.5 hour class.
- Prior youth visual art instruction
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Ability to implement successful methods of classroom management
- A passion for implementing educational arts programming and strengthening current programming for children, teens, and/or adults
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, which will be used to communicate with students and parents about logistics, etc.
Please send a resume and cover letter along with a selection images of student work to MCA’s Visual Arts Education Coordinator, Beth Dalal at email@example.com.
For more information about MCA's program and mission please visit our website at www.mosesianarts.org.
Homepage banner image: Detail of glassworks by Carrie Gustafson (Mass Cultural Council Crafts Fellow ’11).
¹ Americans for the Arts. (2017). “Arts & Economic Prosperity 5: The Economic Impact of Nonprofits and Cultural Organizations and Their Audiences in the State of Massachusetts.” Retrieved from www.AmericansForTheArts.org
Copyright ©2002–2019 Mass Cultural Council.