At Fuller Craft Museum we explore the materials, techniques, and artistic expression that challenge the perception of craft, while honoring the achievements of the past. We are seeking workshop proposals that will actively engage the local community of hobbyists, makers, artists and youth.
Now accepting proposals for Fall 2020 Workshops and Classes (September - December).
We are looking to hire part-time energetic, organized, and creative art and craft instructors experienced in all art and craft media, including:
Painting: Watercolor and/or acrylic
Workshops may be scheduled for Thursday evenings after 6pm, weekday mornings, or weekends.
The capacity for workshops ranges from 4 to 15 participants depending on equipment and space needs. Our facilities include: 1 ceramics studio, 1 jewelry & metals studio/multi-purpose studio. Instructors are expected to provide most materials and hand tools—or provide materials list for students to supply their own materials.
How To Apply:
All materials must be emailed in PDF or Word format to with the subject line “Workshop Proposal"
Please include the following:
- Resumes/CV of instructor(s): please include any prior teaching experience
- Workshop proposal/Course Outline
- The name of the class/workshop and name(s) of the instructors
- Your availability (dates, days, times, etc.)
- A description of the workshop including the following; length of workshop; anticipated cost to participants; additional materials costs; your fees
- Images and descriptions of projects, artwork, or photos from past workshops
- Testimonials of past students (optional)
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuller Craft Museum is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. If your proposal is of interest, you will be contacted regarding possible scheduling of the workshop, and compensation. No phone calls, please.