Full Time Office Manager/Enrollment Coordinator
Dynamic, inclusive performing arts studio is seeking an extremely detail-oriented, organized, vibrant, and compassionate full-time Office Manager/Enrollment Coordinatorto join our mission of giving every child a second home in the arts.
HOURS & PAY
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 9:00am-5:00pm Tues/Wed/Fri and 10:00am-6:00pm Mon/Thurs (mid-August to mid-June) and 7:45am-4:30pm (mid-June to mid-August).
- Additional Requirements: Three full-day Saturdays (November, December, and April) for box office/front of house duties, required staff meetings, and 2-3 additional events throughout the year. We are seeking someone who is eager to grow within our company and stay with us long term.
- Benefits: Those required by law & 3weeks of vacation time (1 week in December, 1 week in February, 1 week in August).
- Salary: $40,000 per year
- Extremely organized with an excellent ability to prioritize
- Eager to learn
- Superior attention to detail
- Multi-tasking rock star
- Thrives in an active environment with new situations every day
- Quick learner (must be able retain detailed information about our extensive programming on a daily basis as well as studio procedures and policies; must be able to master our online database system in a short time)
- Problem-solver – help us find out-of-the-box solutions to improve administrative processes and workflow
- Proactive self-starter
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment with high expectations for efficiency and accuracy
- Friendly and personable; must be able to provide excellent customer serviceand nurture both current and prospective clientele
- Minimum of 2 years office experience (theater or dance office experience a plus)
- Sales experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous experience with registration systems helpful, but not required. Willingness and ability to quickly learn these tools is required.
- Possess an energy, commitment, and vitality for working with children and families
- Ability to take direction from, and work closely with, an established administrative team
Registration System Maintenance & Management
- Setting up and testing each program registration in our registration software
- Generating reports as needed to help the Artistic Team manage their programs
- Customer service support for parents when they need help registering for programs or if they have questions about their orders
- Manage over 1000 registrations annually; follow established processes efficiently and with a keen attention to detail for every registration
- Maintain weekly Private Lesson schedule including scheduling appointments according to established procedures
- Accurately perform registration process for new and existing clients on a daily basis
- Periodically "cleaning" data in the CRM database (eg, removing duplicate accounts, updating incorrect data, etc.)
- Generating reports as needed for the Administrative Team’s fundraising and marketing efforts
Enrollment Coordinator / Customer Care
- Responsible for all studio enrollment procedures including sales, marketing, customer onboarding, customer care, and growth.
- Heavy stream or calls, emails, and client situations to handle daily, in addition to daily tasks and ongoing projects
- Front of House Manager for all studio events
- Ability to promote and market our programs to prospective clients on a daily basis
- Client coordinator: Nurturing our current client base and exceeding customer service expectations
- Coordinating rentals (scenery and costumes we make available to other youth organizations)
- Preparing coupons and gift certificates
- Updating online tools and forms (ie, Asana, Google documents, JotForm)
- Assist Directors as needed, with a steady stream of projects and tasks from the Artistic Director
How To Apply:
Please email a cover letter including why you want to work at our
studio and what excites you most about our mission! Please also include details
examples of your ability to multi-task, connect with customers, and stay
organized in a busy environment.www.performingartsconnection.com
Incomplete submissions will
While we appreciate all
submissions only those offered an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
March 31, 2019
$40,000 per year
About this Organization:
The Performing Arts Connection is a full service dance and performing arts school for children, teenagers, and adults. We believe that anyone who wants to pursue dance and the performing arts should have a fun, safe, supportive, and exciting environment in which to train. TPAC is committed to building confidence in each student no matter his or her goals as a performer. We are thrilled to train beginners as well as those pursuing a professional career in the arts. At TPAC, we help build confidence every step of the way--no matter which shoes you choose!