–The Wizard of Oz
The CIC Theater Company is looking for a dynamic and experienced Choreographer
for our upcoming production of The Wizard
of Oz. Choreographer will be
responsible for choreographing roughly 8 dance numbers and attending roughly
20-25 hours of rehearsal.
Auditions (held at The Boston
Center for the Arts in the South End):
Auditions will be held
in late-March or early-April at a mutually agreeable time.
Studio Rehearsals (held
at The Boston Center for the Arts in the South End):
Studio Rehearsals run from May 25-June 15 on the
following dates and times:
· Mondays from 6:00-10:00pm
· Tuesdays from 6:00-10:00pm
· Fridays from 6:00-10:00pm
· Saturdays from 12:00-5:00pm
· No rehearsal May 25-27
(held at the Mosesian Center for the Arts in Watertown):
Tech/Dress Rehearsals runs from June 17-20 from
Small stipend is provided
About the Company:
The Create. Inspire. Change. Theater Company is a 501(c)3 organization based out of Boston whose mission is provide families and children, regardless of socioeconomic standing, exposure to both artistic expression and theatrical performance at minimal to no cost. The CIC Theater Company is specifically committed to reaching those whose standing limits their exposure to the arts.
· Minimum two years of choreography
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Availability for a majority of the schedule (will attend 20-25 hours total)
· Experience working with children a plus
· Passion for youth outreach
· Ability to command a large group of actors
· Appreciate diversity among co-workers
· Ability to work in a fast-passed environment
· Reliable transportation to Boston and Watertown
How To Apply:
Please firstname.lastname@example.org following information for consideration:
-Brief write up on why you think you are a good fit for the CIC Theater Company (find out more about our mission at cictheaterco.org).
-Videos of your recent choreographic work
While we appreciate all submissions only those offered an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.