Nempac Opera Project Social Media Coordinator
Job Title: NEMPAC OPERA PROJECT Social Media Coordinator
Reports To: Artistic Director of NEMPAC OPERA PROJECT, Alexandra Dietrich, andMarketing/Brand Manager of NEMPAC, Rose-Marie Gomez
Classification: Part-time, stipend
The Social Media Coordinator plays an instrumental role in strategizing, creating, executing, and maintaining up-to date messaging and external communication through the NEMPAC Opera Project social media channels. Working closely with the Marketing/Brand Manager and Artistic Director, this position is the central source and voice of all social content with the goal of driving brand awareness and positive audience engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Strategize with the marketing team to create social media campaigns and adhere to a regular publishing schedule across all social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram)
- Collect, edit and manage digital assets (content, images, video) from all departments of NOP for social media marketing purposes while ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines.
- Create content, as needed, at events and rehearsals by taking photos and videos to use on social media platforms
- Promote the NOP brand, upcoming productions, community events, and others as needed.
- Establish goals to increase relevant followers and build a loyal following by interacting with customers on all social media platforms
- Set clear objectives, report on key metrics, and consistently analyze insights to measure and assess the effectiveness of online and interactive engagement efforts.
- Identify influencers to partner with for social media collaborations or other contributions.
- Maintain website by updating content in a timely manner, building new pages when requested and reviewing content regularly for inconsistencies and outdated information.
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS:
Detail-oriented with attention to process, the ability to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and function with minimal supervision while working against deadlines in a fast-paced environment is required. Must be a team player and possess excellent interpersonal & customer service skills. Some weekend and night work required. Perks include access to final dress rehearsal and performances.
This position requires is a highly self-motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. This individual should be engaging with the online audience on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way In-depth understanding of all social media channels required, Insight Analytics, and measurement tools a plus proven strong writing skills, content development, and some design skills required. Photography skills a plus. 1-3 years of marketing, social media, communications experience preferred. Knowledge of operatic repertoire, opera artists and classical music preferred.
How To Apply:
Please submit your c/v and, if possible, multiple examples of social media branding and influencing from your portfolio to Alexandra Dietrich at email@example.com
February 10, 2019
About this Organization:
Our mission is to provide affordable arts-related programming to residents of the North End/Waterfront and the surrounding neighborhoods. By encouraging participation in the arts, we hope to strengthen relationships within the community. We offer music and art instruction for toddlers to adults, in a wide range of offerings from drama to yoga to saxophone, voice and percussion and more.