We are the owners of two small frame shops that create lasting memories for people. We create many unusual projects each week. We guarantee each day will be different for you. The ideal candidate would be artistic, out going, and detail oriented. We can show you how to operate power tools, craft tools, place orders with vendors, and build amazing products for people to cherish. Please take your time and craft a resume and a cover letter.
People returning to the work force are encouraged to apply. If you have picture framing or gallery experience reach out to us. We would love to talk to you. After six months of employment individual will receive a $500.00 sign on bonus.
You are welcome to check out our website at pictureplacebrookline.com & hagopsartstudio.com
After training you will be responsible for:
1. Taking sales of custom orders
2. Math checking sales orders
3. Placing orders with vendors
4. Crafting orders once materials arrive
5. Service with smile and positive attitude
6. Adapting to the changing needs of the business