BSR seeks a part-time Communications Assistant to join our staff. The Communications Assistant will be responsible for:
· Managing social media accounts and the BSR blog
· Adding member announcements and Vocal Music Calendar entries to our online calendar.
· Overseeing the weekly Vocal Music Calendar email
· Creating and sending email announcements about events, promotions, and fundraising
· Documenting BSR events with photos and video and representing BSR at events when appropriate.
· Promoting all programs of BSR including auditions, workshops, recitals, and the Boston Singers’ Relief Fund.
The Communications Assistant will work with the Executive Director. This is a work-at-home position. Compensation is $2400/year, paid in monthly installments, plus free BSR membership and participation in workshops and auditions if desired.
Workload: 2-4 hours per week, beginning January 2019.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Familiarity with the mission of Boston Singers’ Resource and with the local classical vocal music scene.
· Understanding of the classical vocal arts.
· Excellent writing, communication and organization skills.
· Ability to use or learn to use MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive and the BSR blog (WYSIWIG Editor in Drupal 8)
· Ability to work independently.
How To Apply:
Please send résumé and letter of interest by December 3, 2018 to Margaret Felice, Executive Director: email@example.com.
December 03, 2018
About this Organization:
Boston Singers' Resource is a networking organization for classical singers, music directors, composers, accompanists, managers, and anyone wishing to hire a classical singer.