Project Lead, CRM Services
The Project Lead, CRM Services will be responsible for supporting the LDM team and MSB customers in their use of all software products that comprise the marketing and development Constituent Relationship Management technical ecosystem including but not limited to Salesforce, NGO Connect and RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform. This position will work directly with public media stations as they onboard with the MMSB and will convert and migrate station data from legacy fundraising systems to our innovative technology ecosystem. The position will analyze and map data fields and objects into the Salesforce platform and will work with members of the data migration team for scripting and verification of data. The Project Lead will be responsible for the installation and configuration of products and will work with our operational teams to prepare the environment to support managed services for public media stations. When necessary, implement interim solutions while defects are addressed by the software development organizations and, when resolved, participate in the updating of end-user documentation. Additional responsibilities include performing data remediation to address data hygiene, document business process flows and business requirements, prepare and conduct ad hoc training and provide post-implementation support for customers. When required, use or develop a familiarity with SQL to design, develop and implement segmentations, queries and data analysis from database schemas.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a non-profit fundraising team with a professional, confident can-do attitude and a strong focus on customer success. The candidate will have excellent listening and consultative skills to translate customer requirements into implementation plans along with the technical acumen to convert those plans into solutions that last. The candidate will also have a strong desire to learn salesforce.com
, product implementation and consultancy skills. The position is based in Boston with occasional travel.
• A minimum of 2 years experience as a functional analyst working on theSalesforce.com
platform data mapping and migration
• Professional, team focused and confident personality with a can-do attitude
• Strong focus on customer success
• Excellent listening and consultative skills and that enable you to translate customer requirements into implementation plans and the technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that last
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in or passion for the public media system
• Familiar with full project life cycle from requirements through deployment
• Understanding and experience working with application data and data relationships
How To Apply:
Please Apply Through Our Website:
December 28, 2018
About this Organization:
WGBH Boston is one of the nation's top public television and radio broadcasters. We are PBS's single largest producer for television and Web, creating one-third of the national prime-time lineup—from Frontline to Masterpiece Theatre, from Nova to American Experience, Antiques Roadshow, and more—plus a slate of award-winning children's series (including Arthur, Between the Lions. Curious George, Design Squad, Fetch! and Postcards from Buster).
WGBH also is a major supplier of public radio programs enjoyed by listeners in New England, across the nation, and around the world, including The World, A Celtic Sojourn, and The Emily Rooney Show.
Visit us on the Web at www.wgbh.org.