Under the supervision of the Director of Digital Marketing the HTML & CSS Developer role will collaborate closely with interactive designers and content teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation. The ideal candidate is one who lives and breathes HTML & CSS, and continuously seeks to sharpen those skills, stays up to date with modern CSS techniques and emerging web standards, and strives to achieve clean, semantic, accessible markup.Tasking
• Troubleshoot rendering errors and adjust problematic code as needed
• Communicate with various stakeholders related to email revisions, project requirements, and other production related topics
• Contribute to template/process documentation and the development of internal production
• Project manage client email deployments including gathering creative assets, such as copy and images
• Scheduling and executing test sends and then fixing any issues foundEssential Functions:
25% Development/coding of responsive emails, templates and associated assets in support of fundraising campaigns governed by DMS and CDP.
25% Project, production and 3rd party vendor management
20% Digital production preparation and collection of finalized assets for use within emails and landing pages
20% Troubleshoot rendering errors and adjust problematic code as needed and/or custom code HTML to meet code/QA standards
10% Template and process documentation and helping the team find ways to work smarter, not harder
• A candidate with a demonstrated love, passion and understanding of email marketing
• At least two years of digital marketing experience required
• Mastery of HTML5 and CSS3
• Understanding of responsive table structures and the nuances of email development
• Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively and professionally
• Strong problem solving abilities; high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (minimum Dreamweaver & Photoshop)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence and Salesforce desirable.
• Non-profit or fundraising experience desirable, but not required.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work as a Digital native, is preferred.
How To Apply:
Please Apply through our website:
December 28, 2018
About this Organization:
WGBH Boston is one of the nation's top public television and radio broadcasters. We are PBS's single largest producer for television and Web, creating one-third of the national prime-time lineup—from Frontline to Masterpiece Theatre, from Nova to American Experience, Antiques Roadshow, and more—plus a slate of award-winning children's series (including Arthur, Between the Lions. Curious George, Design Squad, Fetch! and Postcards from Buster).
WGBH also is a major supplier of public radio programs enjoyed by listeners in New England, across the nation, and around the world, including The World, A Celtic Sojourn, and The Emily Rooney Show.
Visit us on the Web at www.wgbh.org.