1486 Dorchester Ave
Boston, MA 02122
Date Posted: August 05, 2018
Region: Eastern Massachusetts
Category: Public Relations/Marketing
BRAIN Arts is looking for a highly motivated student to provide support to the PROD, our marketing and communications team. Ideally our intern will have an interest in the local Boston art and music scene and DIY culture, and is eager to learn more about social media and digital communications in a non-profit arts context.
1. Check that every bolded event in the booking doc has a Facebook event page and a site listing. This could be a weekly task.
2. Assist Kat with scheduling posts in the Google Calendar
3. Assist with creating Instagram, Facebook, and possibly Snapchat stories of upcoming events.
4. Post related content into our Facebook Events.
5. Post our events into select Facebook Groups.