Theatre seeks candidates for the position of MUSIC DIRECTOR for their production
of MISS YOU LIKE HELL, to be directed by Summer L. Williams, in collaboration
with the American Repertory Theatre at Oberon.
meetings will begin Fall 2018, and rehearsals in November. Tech will begin January 6, 2019, with opening
January 12. Performances run Tuesdays through Sundays, through January 27,
2019. All rehearsals & meetings are
weeknights and weekend days.
director will be heavily involved in the casting and pre-production process.
Company One's mission is to change the face of Boston theatre by
uniting the city’s diverse communities through innovative, socially provocative
performance, and the development of civically engaged artists.We value community engagement, collective decision-making,
transparent communication and mentorship.
Our Core Values
Never be satisfied
Innovation and creative
Development of the
individual as part of the greater community
How To Apply:
your cover letter and resume to Sarah Cohan, HR Manager, at email@example.com.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds and/or traditionally
under-represented groups are strongly urged to apply.
About this Organization:
Company One Theatre builds community at the intersection of art and social change.
A Boston defined by justice, equity, and artistic innovation.
Welcome to our community, where every audience member, artist, student, and supporter has the opportunity to fight for social justice. At C1…
- We strive to create intentional, authentic theatrical experiences that uniquely integrate content, style, space, and community.
- We amplify new stories and adventurous theatrical forms to define what’s next in the American theatre.
- We focus on growing our students’ authority, voice, and point of view, while developing artists into the next generation of change-makers.
- Our work is responsive to what’s happening in our city, nation, and world.
- We work towards justice by challenging inequity and oppressive systems.
- Innovation, forward thinking, and collaboration lead the way.
- We center our work on reciprocal relationships with community partners.
- Representation is an act of social justice.
- Our growth is motivated by questioning the status quo, internally and externally.
- We strive for artistic excellence as defined by our collective community.