The Branding-Marketing Intern will report directly to the Executive Director of Art in Suburbia and work as part of an administrative team to learn the essentials, challenges, and keys of communication in branding and marketing. The intern will work alongside the ED in seeking building and maintaining campaigns through a variety of platforms, research to fully understand target audiences, and assist in developing brand awareness in the Waltham/Newtonville areas and online.This Summer internship requires the individual to participate in weekly readings, complete weekly assignments independently, and participate in weekly one-on-one sessions and group work (if applicable). Est 15-20 hrs per week.
- Create, coordinate and implement marketing projects which can include printed media, literature, advertising, writing articles, social networking, and email marketing
- Perform market research on Art organizations in the Greater Boston area
- Conduct research including surveys and focus groups to investigate trends on consumer behavior
- Create and maintain campaigns, posts, engagement on assigned social media account
- Identify potential new members, artists, and other nonprofit partners
- Organize materials using information from our website to present proposals
- Maintains content/brand integrity, content accuracy, and search relevance
About Art in Suburbia
ART IN SUBURBIA is a nonprofit organization providing art, education, and awareness to suburban communities in Massachusetts for social impact. Our organization creates outlets for artistic and creative expression and exploration, fosters community engagement, and promotes sustainability and diversity through its programs.
Must be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student enrolled in an accredited college/university, or recent graduateMobilityExceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skillsConfident, social, and outgoing personality that can approach people with ease and optimismHR, Business, Art, or Communications Majors encouraged to apply
How To Apply:
Send cover letter and resume to Volunteerforais@gmail.com
For more information, visit us at www.ArtinSuburbia.org or email email@example.com
August 22, 2018
About this Organization:
Art in Suburbia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide art, education, and awareness to suburban communities throughout Massachusetts for social impact. Founded in 2017, Art in Suburbia’s objectives are to provide an outlet for artistic and creative expression and exploration, foster community engagement, and promote social and sustainable development through its mission-programs.
Art in Suburbia is a direct response to the lack of art institutions in suburban neighborhoods.
The value of the organization is built on the accessibility of art. Art is supplied not only to educate, but to bridge cultural gaps through collaborated efforts, creating opportunities for growth and social change.