The Arts Education & Teaching Assistant Intern, Fall 2018
The Arts Education & Teaching Assistant Intern will work closely with the Site
Coordinator and art faculty to assist in the successful operations and facilitation of art
classes and workshops at Maud Morgan Arts. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on
experience in all the facets of a non-profit community art center. Fall session runs from October 1 - December 17th.
• Assist art teachers with classroom organization, including project set-up, art
supplies, and general art studio maintenance.
• Greet and welcome students and parents as they arrive for drop-off and pick-up.
• Provide individual attention to students needing help with an activity.
• Establish a relationship with students to create an engaging experience for all.
• Alert teachers of any issues or concerns.
• Assist with ongoing one-time workshops, artist talks, and events, as scheduled.
How To Apply:
Please email Site Coordinator, Valerie [email@example.com] a cover letter, resume and two references.
August 31, 2018
Unpaid Internship, School Credit Available
About this Organization:
Maud Morgan Arts is a small center in Cambridge with four (clay, print making, 2D and 3D) beautifully outfitted studios for visual arts. We are a program of Agassiz Baldwin Community, building community through arts with classes, events, and shows for all ages.