321 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Date Posted: August 08, 2018
Region: Eastern Massachusetts
The Mosesian Center for
the Arts seeks Teaching Artists to join our corps of faculty for various teaching opportunities during Fall 2018. Classes range
from pre-school age through adult students and include on-site classes and off-site
after-school enrichment classes in all visual arts. Teaching Artists
coordinate, develop, and implement visual arts educational programs to reach a
broad and diverse audience.
in teaching artists for the following areas:
Ceramics (including wheel)
This position requires:
- Prior visual art instruction of pre-K – high school age or
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Ability to implement successful methods of classroom
- A passion for implementing educational visual arts programming
and strengthening current programming for children, teens, and/or adults
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, which will
be used to communicate with students and parents about logistics, etc.
To apply, please send a
resume and cover letter along with brief class and/or workshop proposals to MCA’s
Visual Arts Education Coordinator, Beth Dalal at email@example.com.
For more information about MCA's program and mission please visit our website