Teaching Artist - Fall 2018
The Mosesian Center for
the Arts seeks Teaching Artists to join our corps of faculty for various teaching opportunities during Fall 2018. Classes range
from pre-school age through adult students and include on-site classes and off-site
after-school enrichment classes in all visual arts. Teaching Artists
coordinate, develop, and implement visual arts educational programs to reach a
broad and diverse audience.
in teaching artists for the following areas:
This position requires:
- Reliable transportation and ability to transport class materials.
- Prior visual art instruction of pre-K – high school age or
- BFA or equivalent experience
- Ability to implement successful methods of classroom
- A passion for implementing educational visual arts programming
and strengthening current programming for children, teens, and/or adults
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, which will
be used to communicate with students and parents about logistics, etc.
How To Apply:
To apply, please send a
resume and cover letter along with brief class and/or workshop proposals to MCA’s
Visual Arts Education Coordinator, Beth Dalal at email@example.com.
For more information about MCA's program and mission please visit our website
August 31, 2018
$25-$45 per teaching hour
About this Organization:
The Mosesian Center for the Arts provides Greater Boston with an innovative environment for creating and presenting visual, literary, and performing arts for children and adults that encourage dynamic artistic collaboration while inviting the broadest possible audience to engage in the creative process.