Customer Care Representative
We are building a world-class client services team to take care of our amazing customers. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, we want you on our customer-loving, fun, curious, dedicated, and extremely hard-working team.
This position will entail helping our clients through phone, email and working through various questions and troubleshooting processes. Your mastery of the Invaluable platforms will be essential as you guide our customers in learning effective ways to run their auctions, bid on items, and more!
Ultimately your goal will be to delight our customers and send them away with greater knowledge and a smile.
The hours for this role will be Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide world-class service to our event organizers and attendees via phone, and email
- Be an expert on Invaluable features and processes
- Own customer issues and escalate to appropriate channels when needed
- Provide instruction and tutorials about our service to existing customers
- Represent the voice of our customers by interfacing and collaborating with other internal teams when appropriate
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Demonstrated aptitude and love of providing exceptional, detail oriented customer service
- Embody a natural enthusiasm for resolving problems and helping people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to learn new technology at lightning speed
- Stamina and focus to provide support to dozens of contacts per day with a smile.
- Requires flexibility to provide occasional evening and weekend coverage to accommodate the needs of our fast growing client base
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Casual Environment
- Catered lunch on Fridays
How To Apply:
Please send your resume and salary expectation to Jamie Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 01, 2019
About this Organization:
Invaluable is the world’s leading online marketplace for fine art, antiques and collectibles. Working with more than 4,000 of the world’s premier auction houses, dealers and galleries, Invaluable helps buyers from 200 countries connect with the things they love.
With best-in-class online bidding technology, along with a fixed-price retail platform, Invaluable provides sellers with e-commerce and marketing solutions, as well as auction management software. Recently called “one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the art world” by Blouin ArtInfo, Invaluable has also been recognized by Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™ and the 2015 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® program. Headquartered in Boston, Invaluable also has offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Belgium and Australia.