Sales Associate- Specialty Fashion/Home (Part-Time/Full-Time available)
December Thieves (www.decemberthieves.com) is an independently owned, four time in a row Best of Boston award-winning retail concept. We carry new-to-market apparel, jewelry, personal accessory and home décor brands from emerging US and international makers and designers.
We are growing in our two locations on Charles St. in the heart of Beacon Hill and we are looking for someone dedicated, reliable, creative, and sales driven to join our dream team!
If you love fashion and design and you have some great sales techniques up your sleeve we want to hear from you! We work hard and play hard and we love that we bring fresh brands and a unique concept to Boston's retail scene. We are growing and we're looking for someone who wants to grow with us! The current position is part-time with the potential to move into a full time role if desired.
- 2-3 years retail sales experience, ideally in an
independent, specialty boutique setting
- Availability on Sundays, occasional Saturdays plus 2 or 3 days mid week. (30 hours over 4 days.)
- Ability to work solo shifts from open to close (after training is completed)
- Excellent sales, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to operate a POS system, or willingness to learn
how to. Good computer skills are necessary.
be able to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds for stocking and receiving of
- Ability to multitask, be proactive and have exceptional
attention to detail
- Stellar organizational skills
How To Apply:
Please email resume + cover letter, availability and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 20, 2018
Based on experience
About this Organization:
December Thieves is a creative and dynamic artist-owned retail concept with two locations in Beacon Hill.
The collections offered in store– many exclusive only to December Thieves in Boston or the US- feature distinctive lines of sophisticated and contemporary design from independent and hard-to-find US and international brands.